Monday, February 6, 2012

My Lovely Cute Cat who died with poison




I was always staring this grey cute fat cat, Bo Bo when I was passing his house. He's very clever & never stayed away from his owner's house. The owner kept him outside on the day time & inside during the night time. Now I haven't seen him so long & asked his owner about him.Unfortunately, he died for having been taken by poison. I felt very sad on hearing this miscerable news.
Wishing him to be a peaceful & quiet Nirvana for his next existence of life!
This video is uploaded by myself for his rememberance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ဘိုဘို႔အတြက္.စိတ္မေကာင္းပါဘူး
သတၱ၀ါတစ္ခု.ကံတစ္ခုလုိ႔ပဲသေဘာထားလိုက္ပါေနာ္။
တိရစာၦန္ဘ၀က.ကၽြတ္သြားတဲ့အတြက္
ၾကံဖန္ျပီး.၀မ္းသာေပးလိုက္ပါ..
ေခြးတို႔၊ေၾကာင္တို႔ိဆိုတာ
သခင့္အေပၚအရမ္းသိတတ္လြန္းၾကပါတယ္။
လူနားလည္း.ေတာ္ေတာ္နီးၾကေတာ့
၀မ္းနည္းရတာေပါ့။
ေၾကာင္ေလးဘိုဘို
ေကာင္းရာသုဂတိလားပါေစ။

ေနာက္ထပ္သံေယာဇဥ္မထားပါနဲ႔ေတာ့
ေယာင္းေယာင္းရယ္ း))

ခ်စ္ခင္လွ်က္
သမီးစံ